Monday, March 12, 2012

People call these things imperfections, but they're not, aw, that's the good stuff.

You could be having a perfectly "okay" day. Made CPK pizza at home with my roommate ($5.00 for the whole thing!!!! insane), cut up fresh fruit and veggies for lunch tomorrow, and edited my film.
yum!
But I crawl into bed at 2AM, look at pictures of my love, and I just start tearing up. I pray and I cry some more. Short bursts of tears to just let it out. I miss him so much. Staring at pictures, watching videos-sometimes it can make up for them being gone, but ultimately, I just want him right next to me. He doesn't have to say anything, just sit by me. So i can feel his warmth. I can touch him. I can hold him. And I can know he's safe.
Watching/Hearing about the news is no good. My mom calls me today and shes says, "Are you okay? Did you hear about the American military?!" And my heart just drops. Of course, it wasn't about his unit or Marines at all, but life can change in an instant. I could be talking to him one day, and then the next day, who knows what can happen. I just wish he could come home. I miss him so incredibly much. Some times I have to hold my heart, because it feels so heavy when I think of him.

Please, oh please. Let time go by faster.

Lots of love & Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment