Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Only HAPPY things to say!!!

Oh my gosh! Tonight is the best night ever! Well first off, I went to step class with Christina and sweated my boooty off!!! And then I decided to be ambitious and make this goat cheese pasta I found online. It was DELICIOUS!!!
Falafels too! 

Here is the link to the original recipe! I changed it a little, I didn't use all the goat cheese just half, and I replaced Asparagus with Spinach because I'm not asparugus' biggest fan. The lemon really adds that zest to it. I posted some other foods I make. I usually try not to eat out as much so I can save money. When I'm not feeing lazy it usually happens haha.
Gyoza, Kabocha (pumpkin), edamame and rice! Bento box!
Shrimp Udon noodles!
So anyways, I took a fresh shower and was sitting in my bed, just staring out photos of me and Nathan. And I was sort of talking to the photos (I know, I'm soo weird, I get that a lot), and just telling Nathan how much I love him and miss him, and hope he's doing okay.
THEN.
I get a phone call!!!! Totally was not expecting one today!! And the best part of it, we talked for 40 minutes!!!Ahhh!!!! We got to talk about just random things, and it felt like he wasn't even that far away!!!! We told each other how much we love each other, and added to our list of things we are going to do when he gets back. 
BUT THEN.
He told me he got my CARE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! It only took 11 days! How crazy is that. He said he loved everything in it, but the best thing was that my letter smelled like me. :) I sprayed it with my perfume! I can't believe it still smelled good :) And now that he has his letter writing kit, he has no excuse but to write me letters! tehehe. 

Oh my gosh, today has been such an amazing day. These are days when I know I am surrounded by God's Grace. Small little happinesses. This is when I know, patience pays off, and you REALLY TRULY get what you deserve!

Ahh, nothing but happiness in my heart today. So, so, good.

Lots of love and Semper Fi <3
Me and Nathan's younger brother, thinking we're special ops

No comments:

Post a Comment