Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oh dropped calls...

UGH. I'm so frustrated. So finally Nathan called! And I was so happy. It was from this weird number, and I was like ohhh myyy gooodness, he called! We were able to talk for maybe a minute, and then the phone call dropped :/ And I thought he would call back, but I guess he got busy...

BUT THEN!
JUST NOW.
He called back!!! I is soooo happy!! He is safe! OMG I'm so happy. It's these little happinesses that make deployment so much easier :) He sounded good, which makes me heart feel lifted. Ahh. The best.

Here is an article that one of my girlfriends posted on her facebook and I thought it was so sweet. When I talked to him on the phone, I told him we should write letters to each other once my stationary package gets there. I'm quite excited! Well check out this article:

READ ME!
Lots of Love and Semper Fi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment