Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fresh new beginnings!

Alright, so I got to spend a week of not being a real person and it was great! But now to start full-time nannying for a while to make some cash money!

Some great blessings have happened this week! First of all, I got an Assistant Coordinator job for a wedding coordinating company I've been interning for!!!! So fantastic. Part-time but at least I'm getting paid for what I do now :) And then I got to hear from Nathan, which was FANTASTIC. I cried hearing his voice haha.

This past Easter weekend I spent with Nathan's family and family friends, basically my 2nd family! I love their home parties so much. I mean first off, its getting to eat tons of delicious Filipino food, but I also get to hang out with such an amazing group of people. It made me miss him a lot just because it was the first time I was at one of these events with out Nathan. But it was fun nonetheless! I also got to work on a little project for Nathan. It's still a surprise but here's some cute photos from the party.

Now for some Spring time resolutions! I have been SLACKING at working out -__- and eating healthy! I've definitely been pigging out so I'm going to start eating healthier. Something I tried today was a tuna and Kale sautee. Delicious! Will post pictures soon but its healthy, cheap, and SO good! Going to start my workout tomorrow, go running or some sort of Cardio! I definitely need it. Just printed out the Group fitness schedule for the quarter, and since I work in the afternoons I'm going to have to wake up SUPER early to make the classes. -__- more motivations I suppose!

Can't wait to post the video soon! 

Lots of love and Semper Fi <3


No comments:

Post a Comment